Thursday, September 2, 2010

Microsoft Double Rainbow!

Microsoft has just created a new commercial for its Windows Live Photo Gallery software that plays on the "Double Rainbow!" stoner guy. I have to give them props for trying to be hip and cool, but I'm too busy laughing my butt off right now. You've got to see this:


What I want to know is what kind of camera is that guy using? Never seen anything like it. A friend suggested it was this antique digital camera, but I'm not convinced. If you have any idea what that camera is, let me know in the comments - it is gonna bug me for days until I know what that was!

6 comments:

Damien Thébault said...

It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-F828, from 2004.

It was quite hard to find it, but once I found the name of this kind of cameras, I found it in no time (it's a swivel camera, we can see that the lens rotates around the body).

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscf828/

Karl said...

I believe that is the Sony DSC-R1.

Karl said...

Disregard my last comment. It's the Sony DSC-F828 :)

Here's a picture of both the R1 and the F828: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscr1/

purple-bobby said...

That is not a real double rainbow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_rainbow#Variations , unless over water.

I've seen a camera like that, but cannot remember what it is. It is a bit like a Konica Minolta Sony and Olympus.

Jeffrey Stedfast said...

the Sony DSC-F828 definitely looks like the camera, thanks guys!

Unknown said...

my brother max lanman is the director of the video it and it's a RED

Code Snippet Licensing

All code posted to this blog is licensed under the MIT/X11 license unless otherwise stated in the post itself.