Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sex With Dead People Deemed Illegal

Ok, so as I'm riding the MBTA in to work this morning reading my Metro newspaper, I come across the article "Court: Sex with corpses is illegal"

Apparently until yesterday's ruling, sex with dead people was technically legal in the state of Wisconsin.

The last sentence of the article was, in my humble opinion, the most hilarious sentence I've ever read in my life:

In yesterday's 5-2 decision, the high court said Wisconsin law makes sex acts with dead people illegal because they are unable to give consent.

Yes folks, it was a 5-2 ruling. So 2 people ruled in favor of allowing sex with dead people. W. T. F.

But to make it even more hilarious, the reason they decided it was not kosher was that the dead people could not give consent. L. O. L.

We live in a funny world...

Post a Comment

Code Snippet Licensing

All code posted to this blog is licensed under the MIT/X11 license unless otherwise stated in the post itself.