Saturday, March 31, 2007

Daily Show on Iran

I can just see this Iran situation fueling the fire if Iran doesn't give up the British soldiers soon (lets hope it's not too late already). As far as I understand it, the Brits had already decided to pull out of Iraq over the next months (year? I don't remember exactly what the timeline was supposed to be) - point is, they were pulling out, now Iran is giving them reason to stay. Why? It seems to me that Iran had already "won", the Brits were pulling out and it looks like we (the Americans) will be pulling out over the course of this year as well (thank God). It just seems counter-productive for Iran to be doing this... Do they want to be invaded? What's their deal? I just don't get it.

Post a Comment

Code Snippet Licensing

All code posted to this blog is licensed under the MIT/X11 license unless otherwise stated in the post itself.